Saturday, January 19, 2013

Dark Angels on the Mind

Hello children. Welcome to the 41st millennium, where chaos rules all, and I, Lord Ahriman, am the master of Chaos.

Today, while nursing a hangover, I've finally gotten some 1 on 1 time with the new dark angels codex. Lots of great stuff in here, and I hope to see 6th edition continue with the trend of balanced codices. With all the new stuff, this is the kind of list I'm expecting to see around my FLGS, everyone seems to be on an Azrael kick. I personally enjoy non-special character lists with dark angels, but that's just me.

Azrael

Deathwing Terminators x5
Cyclone missile launcher, chainfist

Deathwing Terminators x5
Cyclone Missile Launcher, Chainfist

Ravenwing attack squadron x5
Meltagun x2, Vet Sergeant

Ravenwing Attack squadron x5
Meltagun x2, vet sergeant

Dark Talon

Dark Talon

Veteran Squad x10
Plasmagun x2, plasma cannon, rhino, storm shield x2, power fist

Something along these lines is what I expect to see... alot of people are saying Azrael is essential, though I disagree, I think diversity and a high model count are far more important than troop bikes and terminators.

Stay frosty, guys. These loyalists scum have some shenanigans to use against us.

No comments:

Post a Comment