Monday, March 25, 2013

Sons of Fenris

Hello children. Welcome to the 41st millenium, where chaos rules all, and I, High Sorcerer Ahriman, am the master of Chaos.

Ok, so I know I'm on and off of here alot. But I have alot going on in my personal life at any given time. Lately my pocketbook has been hurting, so I've found a new project for myself. The Sons of Fenris.

The Sons of Fenris is an idea I've had for awhile that I'm finally moving forward with: a dual book(or more) army. They are being built as Khornate renegade Space Wolves, led by the sinister lord Einar Wolftongue, and the dark rune priests Haakon the Fallen and Amlodhi Frostmoon.

Pics will be up soon, but my list at competition is as follows(using the Space Wolf codex):

Wolf Lord - 220
Runic Armour, Wolftooth Necklace, Frost Axe, Storm Shield, Saga of the Bear

Rune Priest - 100
Jaws of the World Wolf, Tempest's Wrath

Rune Priest - 100
Jaws of the World Wolf, Living Lightning

Grey Hunters x9 - 185
Meltagun, Wolf Standard, Drop Pod

Grey Hunters x10 - 200
Meltagun, Plasmagun, Wolf Standard, Drop Pod

Grey Hunters x10 - 200
Meltagun, Plasmagun, Wolf Standard, Drop Pod

Grey Hunters x10 - 165
Meltagun, Plasmagun, Wolf Standard

Long Fangs x6 - 140
Missile Launcher x5

Long Fangs x6 - 140
Missile Launcher x5

Aegis Defense Line - 100
Quad Gun Emplacement

No comments:

Post a Comment