Tuesday, October 30, 2012

Chaos Marines Update

Well, obviously, this blog is pretty highly dedicated to Chaos Space Marines (And Harald Deathwolf's clearly Khornate space wolves), and with the release of the book, a new chapter is starting for my army.

I feel that two quintessential units will become part of any chaos marine army I play, and those are heldrakes and maulerfiends. Well, three if you count cultists. So, with the addition of two maulerfiends and one more heldrake, I'll feel satisfied with my thousand sons.

On the other hand, I am on a very deep quest to discover what is competitive within the chaos marine forces, and what makes them work well on a regular basis. With that quest in mind, I will be starting to collect and paint a brand-new force of traitor marines, with weekly updates, battle reports, and paint guides to go along with it. Stay tuned and enjoy.


No comments:

Post a Comment